Berkeley Dental Implants
How to have natural-looking teeth
after you've lost your natural-looking teeth
Dental Implants can replace missing teeth or teeth that have to be removed. We have a Periodontist on staff that performs the placement of the artificial root.
Several months after the placement of the artificial root we can restore the implant with with a crown to restore chewing function and a natural appearance.
Full Dentures Using Dental Implants
• Provide considerable improvement by tightly securing the denture to the dental implants.
• One surgical procedure (referred to as "teeth in a day") can remove useless remaining teeth, place the implants and rigidly attach functional and esthetic temporary dentures
• Extensive pre-planning by our team of experts can help to accomplish the goal without unforeseen complications
Replacement of Single or Multiple Missing Teeth Using Dental Implants
• Replacement of one or more natural teeth that are lost from dental decay, gum disease or trauma from accidents
• We can provide removal of failing teeth, bone grafting and placement of implants
• Successful treatment is the result of careful planning by our team of dental experts
Our state-of-the-art techniques and high-quality materials can produce remarkably comfortable and natural-looking results.